Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mystery Knit Along #2 Designer Showcase

Thank you so much for joining this knit along with me. I also want to thank April for providing such a sweet and wonderful pattern. I hope you all enjoyed knitting it.

This cute little pattern was provided by April Lowe. Here is the one I made, with my little guy.

I am going to provide some of April's links, and then I will tell you more about her.

April has a couple of stores on Etsy. Lillebarn http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5205516
and, Lillebarn Too
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6860556
Her blog is
www.lillebarn.blogspot.com

Lillebarn is Danish, it means unique and stylish handmade items for tiny babies and kids, including hats, blankets, stationery, wall art, onesies…


April has been knitting for 5 years. She is a self-taught knitter using books and patterns to figure things out. She had a hard time finding patterns for exactly what she was looking for. So April learned how to design her own patterns very early on. Then she decided to start selling her patterns because she couldn't keep up with her knitting Orders.

The three beautiful photos, are some of her products. The hat patterns are 4.50 each. The birth announcements cards are completely customizable.

April comes out with new patterns and products throughout the year, but especially at the start of each season. April is also going to offer us a 15% discount on a first purchase. All you have to do is enter mysteryknit in the notes to the seller, in Etsy check out.

April also enjoys photography, piano, SCUBA diving, traveling, cooking, and nutrition. She has two sons, ages 2 and 1.

April loves to design knits for her boys, and some of her friends baby girls. It gives her joy to be able to share the patterns she writes.

I did want to share something great about the pretty grey and white hat.... The pattern includes yarn suggestions, size variations from newborn to 4 years and up. I will probably be making one for Genevieve (my daughter) she is 8

Good night. I appreciate you all
Thank You again for joining me in this knit along.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment