Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mexican Food

Hello!!!
Thank you for joining me.  This blog will be pretty busy over the next couple of months.  I will be adding a new one each week.  Today I will be focusing on three foods a cheese enchilada, a green burrito, and nachos.  All of these are made with polymer clay.  If there is a great interest perhaps I will do tutorial blogs, or you tube videos.  as for now I will just share my photos. 


The cheese enchilada plate is quite cute, if you look closely, you will notice the cheese inside the sides of the enchilada.  I also put a great deal of time into making the rice and beans.  The enchilada is topped with a red sauce, and and olive slice.


The green burrito is smothered with a suiza sauce, then topped with cheese, sour cream, and an olive slice.

The nachos are my favorite of the three.  They have tomatoes, green peppers, and some sour cream.  Please feel free to take a look at all the photos.  You can enlarge them a great deal by clicking on the image. I welcome your comments, and ideas.  I am making several of these at a time, so they will be offered in limited quantity at my etsy shop...  Thanks everyone!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Heathernwells


Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment