Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mystery Knit Along #4 Week #2


Welcome back!!
This will be the last week of this knit along. This pattern was shared with us by Meghann White. I will be doing a designer spotlight on her shortly.

Knit 8 rows or until hat measures 6 - 7 inches from brim.
(Knit 10, place marker) repeat 8 times (around 1 row of the hat).
(Knit until two stitches before the marker, K2tog, slip marker) repeat on all rows
until only 1 stitch remains before each marker.
Thread yarn through remaining stitches and tie off.
© Meghann White, for personal use only

Thank you again for joining me

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Nice hat!I like the colors it was done in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat and the idea of a knit along on your blog is so much fun!! If only I was a knitter:{

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comments!!!

    I is definately fun, I wish I had more time to knit right now. I feel idle when I don't have my hands busy, so it is perfect for me. You should learn if you feel an interest. Thank You again!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete