Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting Excited

I am getting very excited about the contest!!! I will share a little now about how it will work exactly. On July 16, I will post 5 movie questions. Each question will have a corresponding prize. The first answer to each question will get that prize, but you may only win one prize. To answer the questions, click on comment.. below the blog, and leave your answer there. This way you can see what questions have already been answered, and choose a different question to answer. The names of the movies are hidden in my Etsy store if you want to prepare. :)


I did decide to start a group on Ravelry called Cliodhna. http://www.ravelry.com/groups/cliodhna I thought that we can all share photos, ideas, and do KALs

Speaking of knit alongs, I started a thread in the cliodhna ravelry group for the entrelac, if you would like to join in. If you don't have the pattern already, please email me your personal email address.

The photo to the right is the group thumbnail image. OOPS The photo traveled up



I do want to start a mystery KAL . The knitting time of this project is about four hours, so it isn't a huge time commitment. I wan't to break it up over 4-5 weeks. I you have bits ands pieces of novelty yarns, it will be very inexpensive. It is a great gift too if you are trying to start on those Christmas gifts early. I would like to start The first week of July. I just thought it would be fun to do a knit along, where you have no clue what you are making ; ). All I can say is trust me it is a cute project!!! I will start a thread called Mystery knit along.. check in there if you want to join.

In the next day or so I will edit this blog to include any updates to Stories of the traveling stitch markers... Baby boy is upset... Take care
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the mystery project and currently having fun with the Traveling Stitch Markers I received 8 days ago. Planning to take them on vacation with me so they can do a bit of extra traveling instead of just around my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete